Friday, June 16, 2023
Friday is a great day for families and features the start of our Marketplace, two stages of entertainment, Fireworks at Dusk, and much more! If you aren't already registered for Saturday's Liberty Run, be sure to register online for the 5K or 10K walk/run.
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
Skerbeck Carnival($): Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- 1:00 p.m.-Dusk: Petting Farm with chickens, donkeys, goats, plus even a bird encounter and more!
- 1:00 p.m.-Dusk: Lego Tent - Check out this amazing Lego Build that includes real moving LEGOs!
- 1:00 p.m.-Dusk: Scholastic Book Fair Tent ($) - Stop in and shop to kick off some summer reading.
- 1:00-6:00pm: Kidsight By Canton Lions Club - This FREE nation-wide program brings Lions Clubs across the country together to ensure our children receive eye screenings and follow-up care when needed. A simple and quick on-site eye exam can help screen your child vision trouble.
- All day: KultureCity Sensory-Friendly tents will be available on the north and south side of Heritage Park to provide a safe space for those with sensory issues in which to rest. In addition, these will also serve as changing or feeding tents, with furniture sponsored by IKEA.
- 4:00 p.m. - dusk: Market Place Shopping ($) Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- 4:00-10:00 p.m.: Liberty Fest Beer Garden ($): Enjoy a frosty cold one under the tent while enjoying the entertainment from the Amphitheater.
- 5:00-8:00 p.m.: Canton Club 55+ will host a Treasure Sale near the Liberty Fest Marketplace in Heritage Park. Come and browse this wide selection of gently-used items such as: home decor, puzzles, books, accessories, etc. All proceeds will benefit Canton Club 55+ programs and services.
- DUSK: Canton Liberty Fest Firework Show!
FriDAY LIVE ENTERTAINMENT:
Find the complete rundown of Friday's live entertainment scheduled on two stages throughout the day.