Become a C.A.S.T. Member (Choose A Seat in the Theater) by Joining the Village Theater Preservation Society and get the best seats in the house every time.
As a member you will you enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to pre-sale Canton produced tickets at the lowest rate
- Reduced concession beverages with a “donor card” of $1 off all drinks
- Performer Meet & Greets (subject to artist approval)
- Name recognition on plaque in lobby, pre-show slideshow and one of our brand-new seats!
- Early access to your personalized seat(s) for all Canton Community Productions
- Personal invitations to monthly art receptions and other special events
- Sponsor insert in program
- Invitation to donor reception at the theater
The Inaugural Village Theater Preservation Society fee is a pledge of a tax-deductible donation of $300* for two years. You will receive an invoice once the pledge is received and may split your payments out in monthly installments of only $25/month!
*A reduced rate of $225 for two years ($18.75/month) will be offered to all current Seat Sponsors as well as continued acknowledgement of their original donation. For more information or to split your donation into monthly pledges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-394-5300 and a member of our Box Office staff will be happy to assist with your donation.
The Village Theater Preservation Society helps ensure that the Village Theater at Cherry Hill will maintain its beauty and charm for years to come. The donations help us cover the cost of our brand-new seats as well as other improvements to the theater and art gallery space.
Choose a seat and name it in recognition of an organization or honor a loved one knowing that they’ll always have a seat in the beautiful Village Theater.