Canton Youth Connection
The Canton Youth Connection is a free afterschool program for children ages 5-10 within the Canton community, whose families face economic challenges. Throughout the year CYC participants meet weekly at Miller Elementary School to address the following themes and goals through activities, crafts, and guest speakers from the Canton community:
- The value of achievement
- Showcasing neighborhood resources
- The importance of lifelong fitness
- Increase knowledge of nutrition and healthy lifestyles
- Creating positive attitudes about the future
- Learning how to work with others and the ability to work out conflicts
- And more!
To learn more about The BLOCK Youth & Teen Center's programs, visit www.cantonfun.org/146
or call 734/398-5570.